Thursday, April 24, 2008

the warrior diaries entry #2

i am part native american. i don't know exactly what part of me is so ethnically hip, but "the rest of me" is white.

if i had to hazard a guess at the white parts, it'd be my blue eyes, brown hair, and my asshole.

my asshole is tight, full of shit and hard to get anything out of. just like alot of white people i know. just like "the rest of me."

of course, if i stand in good lighting and spend a few minutes outside, you can see the indian (****"arrow through the heart indian") parts. which i reckon are good skin tone, straight hair (not the brown part) and high cheek bones. and my vagina.

i like to think of my genitals as distinctly indian. maybe it's why i am a lesbian: my cunt is not as uptight as my asshole. my "indian" is more laid back than my "whitey".

i know this little summary does not cover all of my body parts - indian foot, white foot. native titty, white imperialist disease spreading titty.

i figure they can fight it out among themselves. 'cause even if the indians win or broker some nifty little peace treaty, the whites will take it and break it, claiming me all for themselves.

in the end (literally) i am part american indian, but i am mainly white through conquest.

****thank you, sherman alexie.****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home